Bruce Naliboff — Chief Investigator of Yolo County DA / Ex-Lieutenant, UC Davis Police Department — Under Greater Scrutiny For Obstructing Justice
* The Leslie Brodie Report urges the readers to exercise caution and not jump to conclusions regarding misconduct by anyone.
A big red flag has been reluctantly raised over Yolo County District Attorney Chief Investigator, Bruce David Naliboff.
The rapidly expanding multi-prong civil inquiry, conducted by Yolo County’s YR, views Naliboff — an Ex-Lieutenant of UC Davis Police Department — as someone who may potentially have a played a greater role than had been perceived up to now.
YR maintains that one aspect of the inquiry into CaliforniaALL / University of California involves 4 subparts:
1) Circumstances surrounding events relating to UC Davis / UC Davis Foundation operatives Cruz Reynoso, Mark Friedman , Gilles Attia.
2) Circumstances surrounding events relating to UC Irvine / UC Irvine Foundation operatives Joe Dunn of Cal Bar/ Voice of OC, Judicial Council’s Mark Robinson, Erwin Chemerinsky of Voice of OC, Michael Drake, and Karina Hamilton.
3) Circumstances surrounding events relating UC Berkeley / UC Berkeley Foundation operatives Freada Kapor Klein and Gibor Basri.
4) Circumstances surrounding prima-facie evidence of criminal conduct by Bruce Naliboff, Michael Cabral, and Jeff Reisig.
In connection with Sub-Part #4, special attention is being paid to the examination of fraud on the court, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting in the obstruction of justice, and related irregularities.
Per YR, Sub-Part #4 is being carefully reviewed because it involves “Public Corruption,” which poses a fundamental threat to our way of life. Such wrongdoing impacts everything from how well our community is protected to verdicts handed down in courts, as well as the quality of governmental services. This, YR maintains, can take a significant toll on the American way of life.