That’s why for the sake of reciprocity and so as not to undermine the negotiations over the next nine months, Israel must immediately stop carrying out attacks against our Palestinian citizens and their security. And by “security” we mean in the broad, inclusive sense of the word.
“A. ‘A-roof-over-our-heads’ security
– The Interior Ministry will immediately stop denying residency status to Palestinian residents of Jerusalem.
– All plans to dismantle rural communities in Area C under full Israeli control and to expel their residents to Area A under full Palestinian control will be canceled.
– The Jerusalem municipality and the Interior Ministry will stop house demolitions in East Jerusalem.
– The Civil Administration will stop the demolition of tents and other structures in Area C.
“B. Food security
– The Israel Navy will stop firing at fishermen and detaining them in Gaza’s waters.
– Israeli snipers and artillerymen will stop firing at farmers with land on the margins of the Gaza Strip.
– Soldiers will stop denying freedom of movement to Palestinian shepherds and farmers in the South Hebron Hills and Jordan Valley.
“C. Employment security
– See B.
– 24/7 access to the agricultural areas beyond the separation fence and near the settlements.
– Renewed commercial ties between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
– Renewed delivery of raw materials to the Strip via the Kerem Shalom and Erez crossings.
– An end to the ban on Gaza students studying in the West Bank.
– Entry visas and work permits for foreign citizens who teach at Palestinian universities.
“D. Water security
– An immediate cessation of the destruction of water cisterns.
– Aboveground pipes linked to the Mekorot Water Company or to the Israeli settlements will immediately be laid to every Palestinian community in Area C that lacks a water infrastructure.
“And now, regarding the security arrangements in the final-status solution, we demand the following guarantees:
– No Israeli who continues to live in one of the golden ghettos that you built for them (and for which we will carry out land swaps to leave them in place) will attack our citizens. And by attack I mean leaving the borders of an Israeli enclave to set fire to fields and trees, fire on our shepherds and farmers, pollute springs and wells, throw garbage into yards (as in the old cities of Hebron and Jerusalem), and throw stones.
– We have a right to detain and bring to trial any Israeli living in our territory who attacks us, even if he came to pray at the Western Wall and the Tomb of the Patriarchs.
– No Israeli military commander who opposes the agreement will launch incursions into our villages beyond the border.
– You will not interfere in our activities to expose collaborators and end their services to you.
– You will end drone flights over our sovereign territory.
– No Israeli will attack our travelers on West Bank roads.
– No Israeli will attack travelers on the road connecting the Gaza Strip to the West Bank.
“Why are you so upset? What, don’t you consider the Gaza Strip part of the Palestinian state? So why are we sitting here talking?”