Storage Inspector - Firefox Developer Tools | MDN
The Storage Inspector enables you to inspect various types of storage that a web page can use. Currently it can be used to inspect the following storage types:
– Cache Storage (new in Firefox 47) - any DOM caches created using the Cache API.
– Cookies - All the cookies created by the page or any iframes inside of the page. Cookies created as a part of response of network calls are also listed, but only for calls that happened while the tool is open.
– Local Storage - All local storage items created by the page or any iframes inside the page.
– Session Storage - All session storage items created by the page or any iframes inside the page.
– IndexedDB - All IndexedDB databases created by the page or any iframes inside the page, their Object Stores and the items stored in these Object Stores.
For the time being, the Storage Inspector only gives you a read-only view of storage. But we’re working to let you edit storage contents in future releases.