En résumé, on n’a pas forcément besoin de tuiles vectorielles...
Some good reasons to go real-time rendering:
– Your application is built around a full-screen interactive map, and smooth zooming is a core part of the experience.
– You need to display 3D geometry or rotate the map.
– You intend to display a high density of labels, and need real-time collision between them.
Some good reasons to use Leaflet-style maps:
– The map is just a part of the application, like an inset or locator map.
– The map is never zoomed, only panned or completely static.
– Chunky, stepped zooms are an acceptable user experience.