From Ali, the Angry Arab’s chief correspondent in Turkey: “What you have missed if you read Syria leaks from main stream media:
Leaked records of the meeting on Syria, that Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, his deputy Feridun Sinirlioğlu, Deputy Chief of Staff of Turkish Armed Forces Yaşar Güler and Chief of Turkish National Intelligence Hakan Fidan showing the warmonger Turkish government dirty plans on Syria as well as the amount of the intervention. But as usual MSM outlets snip the critical parts of the records.
I) You probably have missed, the desire of Fidan’s for a false-flag attack to start a war:
– Fidan: I’ll send 4 men from Syria, if that’s what it takes. I’ll make up a cause of war by ordering a missile attack on Turkey; we can also prepare an attack on Suleiman Shah Tomb if necessary.
II) You probably have missed Davutoğlu&Erdoğan’s plans to use Suleiman Shah Tomb as an excuse to intervene more in Syria:
– Davutoğlu: (Erdoğan) said that in current conjuncture, this attack (on the Tomb) must be seen as an opportunity for us
III) You probably have missed, members of Turkish armed forces are already in Syria to command the armed groups:
– Güler: In my view, there’s no need for weapons, ammunition is needed rather. Yes, sir. Mr. Hakan (Chief of MIT) here knows, we said we can give them a general. At first Hakan Bey himself requested it. We agreed to send a general. We chose the general. The general went ahead.
IV) You probably have missed Turkey is the biggest supporter of the terrorism in Syria:
– Fidan: We’ve sent there about 2 thousand trucks load of weapons.
V) You probably have missed, the amount of the hypocrisy of warmonger officials sheding crocodile tears for Syrian people:
– Davutoğlu: The year 2012, we didn’t do it 2011. If only we’d took serious action back then, even in the summer of 2012.
– Sinirlioğlu: They were at their lowest back in 2012.
– Davutoğlu: Internally, they were just like Libya. Who comes in and goes from power is not of any importance to us. But some things…
VI) You probably have missed that Turkey is governed by a bunch of ignorants: Just check out first, second, third and forth screens, they even don’t know what would they do in diplomatic arena if Turkish tanks enter Syria.
VII) You probably have missed, how high ranking officials are aware that they have no popular support, for the intervention:
– Güler: I mean, do even one of the opposition parties support you in such a high point of national security? Sir, is this a justifiable sense of national security?
– Feridun Sinirlioğlu: I don’t even remember such a period.
VIII) You probably have missed, Turkey was informed by US about a possible no-flight zone plan:
– Sinirlioğlu: No, but the Americans have handed out the plans for the “no fly zone” at this meeting. For the first time in this meeting. Did you know about that?
IX) You have probably have missed, how top officials are seeing the bloody war as an opportunity to gain money:
– Güler: Look, sir, isn’t MKE (Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation) at minister’s bidding? Sir, I mean, Qatar is looking for ammo to buy in cash. “Ready cash”. So, why don’t they just get it done? It’s at Mr. Minister’s command.
X) You have probably have missed, how “Neo-Ottomans” are afraiding of Syria:
– Güler: Well, I agree with you. For one thing, we’re not even discussing that. But there are different things that Syria can do right now.
– Davutoğlu: General, the reason we’re saying no this operation is because we know about the capacity of those men.”