– Accepts directories, files, blobs, local URLs, remote URLs and Data URIs.
– Drop files, select on filesystem, copy and paste files, or add files using the API.
– Async uploads with AJAX, supports chunk uploads, can encode files as base64 data and send along form post.
– Accessible, tested with AT software like VoiceOver and JAWS, navigable by Keyboard.
– Image optimization, automatic image resizing, cropping, filtering, and fixes EXIF orientation.
– Responsive, automatically scales to available space, is functional on both mobile and desktop devices.