#مصر

  • Attaque d’un navire états-unien servant de stockage de GNL à Damiette, en Égypte

    informations dans tous les sens,…
    vidéos montrant diverses scènes sans rapport entre elles

    sur celle-ci, les dégâts ont l’air parfaitement mineurs…
    أول رد من مصر حول تقرير رويترز عن « هجوم المسيرات » في دمياط - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSTFDSV-Og


    29 juil. 2026

    أول رد من مصر حول تقرير رويترز عن “هجوم المسيرات” في دمياط

    #مصر #دمياط #ميناء_دمياط
    نقلت مديرة مكتب العربية في مصر راندا أبو العزم عن مصادر أمنية تأكيدها عدم وجود أي استهداف لميناء دمياط بطائرات مسيرة وفق ما أفادت وكالة رويترز نقلا عن مصادرها.. وقد أشار إعلام مصري إلى السيطرة على حريق قيل إنه نشب في سفينة متهالكة في الميناء.. فيما أكدت مصادر أمنية مصرية أن لجنة خاصة من وزارة البترول تحقق في الحادث للوقوف على ملابساته.

    • long (comme d’hab’) commentaire de Shanaka Anslem Perera / X 

      avec une vidéo (que je ne retrouve pas ailleurs) montrant l’arrivée d’un drone et sa percussion contre un tanker (gazier), pratiquement sans charge explosive…
      https://x.com/shanaka86/status/2082749667364970803

      Eni and TotalEnergies approved a new Cypriot gas route into Europe through Damietta on Tuesday. On Wednesday a suspected drone hit the American-owned floating gas terminal moored in that port. The target was not the pipeline and not the export plant. It was the backup.

      Both halves are on the record. Eni and TotalEnergies each published the decision on 28th July. Cypriot gas runs by subsea pipeline into Egypt, is processed through the Zohr facilities, liquefied at Damietta and shipped to Europe from 2028. Plateau output of 500 million cubic feet a day, roughly 2.8 million tonnes of LNG a year. TotalEnergies chief executive Patrick Pouyanné called it a new Mediterranean gas route contributing to Europe’s energy security by diversifying supply.

      Damietta’s liquefaction plant sat idle from 2013 to 2021 and has run only intermittently since. Cronos gas restarts it.

      28 hours after the announcement the Energos Winter was on fire.

      Ambrey and Vanguard assessed a projectile or drone striking its starboard side shortly after 2pm GMT. Flames spread to the GasLog Salem alongside, near its number two forward cargo tanks. Egyptian crews put both out and moved the ships offshore. All 25 crew were safe. Egypt’s petroleum ministry confirmed a fire and not a cause. No state and no group has claimed it. Trump said America would respond very hard and that it was his country’s turn to hit back, while saying he had been briefed without naming anyone.

      Which asset burned changes the meaning. Energos Winter is not the export plant. It is a 138,250 cubic metre floating storage and regasification unit on a five-year charter to Egypt’s state gas company, and its job is taking imported LNG, turning it back into gas and feeding Egypt’s national grid.

      Damietta now holds two things at one address. Egypt’s import lifeline, and Europe’s newest export route.

      Concentration is what a floating terminal is for. After 2022, Germany, Italy and Egypt reached for them because a floating unit arrives in months while a built one takes years. Speed carried a cost. Once moored, an FSRU stacks storage, regasification, grid connection, berth and a receiving carrier into one target that cannot move.

      Damietta also sits outside the waters underwriters currently list for this war, which cover the Gulf, the Gulf of Oman, the Indian Ocean, the Gulf of Aden and the southern Red Sea. War insurance is priced by geography. If assets can be selected by their function in a network instead of their position in a strait, a listed area stops being the right instrument.

      Four days earlier, Iran said a Ukrainian strike on one of its vessels in the Caspian killed a sailor and could not go unanswered. Kyiv said it hit ships carrying Iran-linked military cargo. That is a sequence. It is not attribution and should not be treated as one until evidence arrives.

      The thesis holds either way. If the strike was hostile, a war has moved from chokepoints to the emergency infrastructure built after the last crisis. If investigators find another cause, the vulnerability is still sitting in plain view.

      This fails if a non-hostile cause is established, nothing comparable outside the listed zones is struck before 30th September, and underwriters leave Mediterranean floating-terminal terms unchanged.

      The next energy war will not go after the route. It will go after the thing built to survive losing the route.

    • Une unité de regazéification américaine basée en Égypte frappée par un drone dans le port de Damiette, en Méditerranée
      https://lemarin.ouest-france.fr/shipping/une-unite-de-regazeification-americaine-basee-en-egypte-frappee


      L’incendie à bord de l’« Energos Winter » a rapidement été maîtrisé et l’équipage a pu être évacué.
      CAPTURE D’ÉCRAN X

      Une attaque de drone a provoqué un incendie, vite maîtrisé, à bord de deux navires gaziers de production et stockage alors à quai au port Égyptien de Damiette, en Méditerranée, mercredi 29 juillet. Le gouvernement du pays a confirmé l’origine des frappes au lendemain de l’incident.

      Une attaque de drone a provoqué un incendie, vers 14 h mercredi 29 juillet, sur une unité flottante de production et stockage (FSRU) de 2004 battant pavillon des îles Marshall, l’Energos Winter, qui s’est propagé sur le Gaslog Salem, méthanier sous pavillon des Bermudes, au terminal gazier de Damiette, au nord de l’Égypte, en Méditerranée.

      Le ministère égyptien du Pétrole a indiqué dans un communiqué que la situation avait été immédiatement maîtrisée, ajoutant qu’il n’y avait eu aucune perte humaine, rapporte l’AFP. Une fuite mineure provenant du Gaslog Salem a par ailleurs été rapportée, note le média Seatrade maritime.

      Aggravation des risques régionaux
      D’abord supposée par l’agence britannique Ambrey, l’origine de l’attaque - pas encore revendiquée - a été confirmée ce jeudi 30 juillet matin par le gouvernement.

      L’agence de sécurité maritime avait auparavant rapporté qu’un méthanier grec et un bâtiment flottant de stockage de gaz appartenant à des intérêts américains avaient été touchés dans le port égyptien par au moins une attaque de drone. Sollicité par l’AFP, le Pentagone a décliné tout commentaire.

      Cette attaque survenue en Méditerranée, à une cinquantaine de kilomètres de Port Saïd et l’embouchure du canal de Suez, marque une nette aggravation des risques sécuritaires régionaux affectant les infrastructures énergétiques en Méditerranée orientale.
      Energos infrastructure

      Équipée de cuves à membrane du français GTT, l’Energos Winter dispose d’une capacité de 138 250 m3 et contribue à l’infrastructure globale d’import de GNL égyptien, précise sur son site son propriétaire américain de l’unité de regazéification, Energos infrastructure. Ses opérations techniques, de sécurité et commerciales sont gérées par le norvégien Wilhelmsen ship management.

    • Middle East War Expands With Reported Drone Attack on U.S.-Owned FSRU in Egypt
      https://gcaptain.com/middle-east-war-expands-to-mediterranean-with-drone-strike-at-key-egypt-ln

      LONDON/CAIRO,/WASHINGTON, July 29 (Reuters) – A drone hit a U.S.-owned gas storage tanker at Egypt’s Mediterranean port of Damietta, British maritime security firm Ambrey said in an initial assessment on Wednesday, and U.S. President Donald Trump vowed to retaliate against Iran for an overnight attack, as the Middle East conflictappeared to expand beyond its main fronts.

      A statement from Egypt’s petroleum ministry confirmed a fire at the port but made no mention of a drone attack. It was not immediately clear who was responsible.

      The drone hit floating storage tanker Energos Winter, causing a fire that then spread to another vessel, three trading sources familiar with the incident said. The fire was dealt with immediately with no casualties, the petroleum ministry said.

      The incident, which Trump said he had been briefed on, came amid a sharp escalation in the conflict, with Iran firing missiles at U.S. forces in Jordan and the United States and Saudi Arabia striking Iran-backed armed groups in Iraq.

      Alongside Yemen’s Houthi group declaring a naval blockade on Saudi Arabia, the latest exchanges suggest the conflict is spreading further than it has since U.S. and Israel started bombing Iran in February.
      […]

    • Attack on Egyptian Port Shows Suez Canal’s Vulnerability - The New York Times
      https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/30/world/middleeast/egyptian-port-attack-suez-canal-vulnerability.html

      […] two Iranians, who asked not to be named to discuss security matters, said on Wednesday that the strike was meant to show that global shipping and energy supplies could be disrupted further if Iran chose to escalate. The Iranians did not say whether Iran or one of its allies had carried out the strike.

      About 10 percent of seaborne trade moves through the Suez, with about 50 ships passing through the 120-mile canal each day, according to the Suez Canal Authority, an Egyptian government agency.

      The canal, which connects the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea, is the shortest maritime route between Europe and the Indian Ocean, linking supply in Asia and the Gulf to demand in Europe and North America.

      It is not an alternative to the Strait of Hormuz, which has been mostly blocked since the United States and Israel attacked Iran in February, because it supplies a different trade route. But a disruption of traffic through the Suez would force ships to undertake longer, costlier journeys around Africa, via the Cape of Good Hope, analysts said.