A user.js configuration file for Mozilla Firefox designed to harden browser settings and make it more secure.
– Limit the possibilities to track the user through web analytics.
– Harden the browser against known data disclosure or code execution vulnerabilities.
– Limit the browser from storing anything even remotely sensitive persistently.
– Make sure the browser doesn’t reveal too much information to shoulder surfers.
– Harden the browser’s encryption (cipher suites, protocols, trusted CAs).
– Limit possibilities to uniquely identify the browser/device using browser fingerprinting.
– Hopefully limit the attack surface by disabling various features.
– Still be usable in daily use.